If you are connected to our service and you are no longer unable to browse the Internet, it could be due to one of the following:
- The VPN service is not connected properly.
Try reconnecting using a different VPN protocol. When a VPN connection is established, you should have both Internet access and a different IP address. Check your IP address on our website before you connect, and then check it again afterward. They should be different.
- There is a problem with your DNS servers.
- The server is not available from the location of the VPN server.
In this case, you would still be able to access other sites, just not one or two in particular. For this, we have no solution other than to recommend that you switch to a different server that might allow access.
However, if you have disconnected from the VPN and are unable to browse the Internet, then there is usually one culprit - our DNS servers are still active. They only work while connected to our service, so you're going to need to remove them. This is typically only a problem with Windows users, so the instructions below are for Windows:
- Search for the program "Command Prompt"
- Right-click on the application icon, and choose Run as Administrator
- In the black box that is the Command Prompt, type the following and hit enter when you are done:
netsh int ip reset
- Restart your computer