Our VPN immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
Disable Geo-location Sharing On Browsers
1 . Select the Chrome Menu Button (⋮ or ≡)
2. Select Settings
3. Select Show advanced settings
4 . Under “Privacy”, select Content settings
5. Navigate to the “Location” section and select Do not allow any site to track your physical location
6. Hit Done
1 . In the URL bar, enter "about:config"
2. In the search bar, enter "geo.enabled"
3. Double click on the geo.enabled preference so that the value becomes “false”
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1 . Select the Gear Icon
2. Select Internet Options
3. Select the Privacy tab
4. Under “Location”, check the box for Never allow websites to request your physical location
5. Next to the box for “Never allow websites to request your physical location”, select Clear Sites to remove old sites which have access to your physical location
1. On your Windows 10 Desktop, hit Win + A to open Action Center
2. Select the Location button to turn it off. The color should change from blue to grey
1 . Select Safari in the top left corner of the browser
2 . Select Preferences
3. In the “Privacy” tab, under “Website use of location services”, select Deny without prompting
1. In the URL bar, enter "about:config"
2. On the left-side menu bar, select Websites
3. Scroll down to Location and select Do not allow any site to track my physical location