Our VPN immediately protects your internet privacy and security while giving you full internet freedom and instant access to content streaming.
If your Internet Service Provider supports IPv6 then there is a chance that regardless if you are using VPN or not the sites will detect your IP address by your IPv6. In order to avoid that please disable IPv6 from your device.
How to disable IPv6 on different devices
1 . Choose Apple menu
2. Choose System Preferences
3. Click Network If the Network Preference is locked, click on the lock icon and enter your Admin password to make further changes Click Unlock
4 . Choose Wi-Fi
5. Click Advanced, and then click TCP/IP
6. Click on the Configure IPv6 pop-up menu and verify it is set to Off
1 . Go to the Start menu, and go to Settings > Network & Internet > Ethernet. Click Change adapter settings.
2 . In the Network Connections window, double-click the active network adapter, and select Properties. Enter your administrator credentials (if prompted).
3. In the list that appears, make sure Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)is not selected (unchecked).
4. If IPv6 is already not selected, close the network adapter windows and return to the Network Connections window.