How to setup LimeVPN on Amazon TV
This guide will show you how to set up the LimeVPN app on Amazon TV. To complete this tutorial, you will need:
A secure LimeVPN connection (Don’t have one? Sign up here!)
- An internet connection
- Amazon Fire TV or Amazon 2nd Generation or later Fire Stick
LimeVPN Amazon Application Install
1. Go to 'Apps' at the top of your home screen
2. Select the 'Categories' option
3. Select 'Utility' (If you don't see it on the screen, keep scrolling down and it will appear)
4. Select the LimeVPN app
5. Select the 'Get' button
6. Select the 'Open' button to launch the LimeVPN app
7. You will first be prompted to enter your LimeVPN Username and Password to login to the application, please make sure to select the 'Remember Me' box so you don't have to enter it each time then select 'LOGIN'
8. Once you are logged in, you can pick a location and click the 'CONNECT' button or you can go to the options to select a specific server
Once you are connected, you can go back to your home screen and all of your applications will be routed through our VPN.