How to Set up VPN on Raspberry Pi
1. Run the terminal.
2. Type Sudo apt-get updates to update the package list.
3. Type Sudo apt-get installs openvpn to install OpenVPN.
4. Navigate to OpenVPN directory by typing in: cd /etc/openvpn/ and then download our .ovpn configuration files:
sudo wget https://www.limevpn.com/downloads/OpenVPN-Config.zip
5. Unzip the package. Type: sudo unzip zip
6. To connect to our service type: Sudo openvpn file_name (for example in.limevpn.com)
7. OpenVPN will ask you for credentials, so simply enter those in with your LimeVPN account credentials.
8. You will be connected to the VPN server.