Things to Consider :-
- You have a working internet connection.
- VPN supported router.
- Own a LimeVPN account.
Setting Up your LimeVPN on Dovado Router :
- Select ‘Enable PPTP’
- Select ‘ Connect Automatically’
- Input server address, click here to view the complete server list
- Input LimeVPN account credentials; username and password
- Set Echo Timeout to 60
- Set Echo Count to 3
- Select ‘MMPE’ encryption
- Select ‘Active Profile’ and then save
- Complete process, by selecting ‘Block traffic from internal network and router to the internet’.
Now you can connect LimeVPN!