Method 1: Setup VPN On PS4 And PS3 Through Wi-Fi Router :
You can also use either PS4 VPN or PS3 VPN through flashing Wi-Fi router. But will require a provider that supports Wi-Fi routers. Interestingly, LimeVPN is among providers who support a range of Wi-Fi routers.
- Go to XMB menu of PS4 or PS3 and select Settings>Network Settings>Set Up Internet Connection
- Select Use Wi-Fi upon asking
- Choose connection method as Easy if asked
- Select your Wireless internet connection and enter your credentials
- Make sure to click on Do Not Use a Proxy Server
- Finally, continue by accepting all settings and click on Test Connection.
Method 2: Setup VPN On PS4 And PS3 Through Windows :
- Subscribe to LimeVPN.
- Download and Install Softether software for Windows
- Launch VPN and connect to US servers
- Connect the PS4 or PS3 to the computer via a crossover cable
- Go to Systems Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center
- On the left, click on Change adapter settings
- Right-click on Softether icon and select Properties
- Now click the Sharing tab and enable option for Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection
- Now click on drop-down menu of Home Networking Connection and select your choice of connection to be shared with your console
- Next, click on OK
- Access XMB menu of PS3 (Dynamic Menu in PS4) and go to Settings>Network Settings>Set up Internet Connection
- Select Use a LAN Cable when asked and don’t forget to put the connection method as Easy
- Next, click on the Do Not Use a Proxy Server when asked
- Lastly, advance by accepting all the settings, select Test Connection and now your VPN PS4 connection through Windows is completed.