One of the most used devices for watching HD videos is WD TV. However, because of the restrictions in the geo-location, you'll be able to face difficulty once accessing your favorite videos. A VPN will help you here to change the Geo-location. To enjoy the benefits of a VPN, you need to connect to a VPN supported router since the WD TV does not have an inbuilt VPN option.
You may please refer the link to configure VPN on your router. Once it is done, please follow the instructions below to configure in WD TV.
- Turn ON your WD TV streaming device.
- From the main screen, go to Settings Menu -> Setup.
- Go to the Network Settings menu, and choose the Network Setup option.
- In the Network Setup menu, click the Wireless button and choose Auto Search.
- In the list of available networks, select your VPN-enabled router.
- Then, enter the password for your router and hit Submit.
Click OK on the Completed screen to finish.