1. Click on Windows icon and then click on settings.
2. Click on “Network & Internet”
3. Click on “VPN”.
4. Click on “Add a VPN connection”.
5. Fill the details as shown in the image.
Make sure you use your VPN username and password and NOT the client area credentials.
In the “server name” field, enter any one of the servers mentioned under http://network.limevpn.com/.
NOTE: SSTP will not work with eu10.limevpn.com
6. Go to Control Panel, click on Network and Internet and then Network Connections
7. Right click on the VPN name and click on properties.
8. Make sure the highlighted fields are selected.
9. Get back to VPN page following steps 1,2 and, 3 and click on "Connect" as show below
10. To verify if you are connected to the VPN go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/ and check the location.