- Go to the menu and choose the Settings icon
2. In settings, choose Network Connections option
3. This will lead you to the option "Add new VPN profile", click on it.
4. Now you will see several fields that you should fill in:
- Profile name: LimeVPN
- Server Address: Type one of the following LimeVPN server hostnames in the Server name or address field.
- Gateway Type: L2TP/IPsec PSK
- Authentication Type: Enter LimeVPN Username
- MSCHAPv2 Passwords: Enter LimeVPN Password
5. Click connect
Wait for it to connect and once it is connected you will see a small key icon in the upper right corner of your Blackberry device. Congratulations, you successfully set up LimeVPN on Blackberry!