Login to your Router Administrator Console:-
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the L2TP Connection:
- From the Sabai control panel, in the top-left menu, click Network> L2TP
- On the L2TP Setup screen, enter the LimeVPN server address
- Now enter the LimeVPN Username and Password
- Check the box for Require MMPE-128, then click Save.
- Click Reboot to set the VPN settings in your router.
- Connect to the VPN Server
- Click Start to establish the connection to the VPN server
- Your Sabai router is now connected to the LimeVPN server with L2TP