In order to setup PPTP connection on your Huawei Router, follow our step by step guides detailed below:-
Login to your Router Administrator Console:-
- Connect to the internet and launch the web browser on your computer.
- You need to know your router’s local IP address to access the administrator login page.
- In most cases, the local IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- On the login page, you are prompted to enter the Router’s username and password.
Configure the PPTP Connection:-
- Go into your routers administration panel.
- Open VPN in the left-side menu, and expand the PPTP section.
- Enter this configuration:
- Enable PPTP LAC: Checked
- LNS address: Enter a LimeVPN server address. You can find our server addresses here
- Hostname: Anything you want, for ex:- LimeVPN
- Tunnel password: Leave empty
- Hello Interval (seconds): 60
- PPP Username: LimeVPN Username
- PPP password: LimeVPN Password
- Connection mode: Auto
4. Click Save