Go to the Network Manager and click on Network Settings
2. Click on the + sign to add a new profile
3. Select VPN from the Add Network Connection menu.
4. Now select PPTP (Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol).
5. Fill in the fields as described below
Name: LimeVPN PPTP
Gateway: Enter LimeVPN server address, to get one click here
Username: LimeVPN Username
Password: LimeVPN Password
6. Click on Advanced, and fill in the fields as described:
Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE): Checked
All default boxes: Checked (if they are unchecked in the first place)
Allow BSD data compression: Checked
Allow Deflate data compression: Checked
Use TCP header compression: Checked
Send PPP Echo Packet: Unchecked
Verify all the settings and select OK.
7. You will now see the newly configured VPN connection in the Network Settings
Click on it and use the ON/OFF button to connect and disconnect
8. You are now successfully connected to LimeVPN