- Go to the Network Manager and click on Network Settings
2. Click on the + sign to add a new profile
3. Select VPN from the Add Network Connection menu.
4. Now select PPTP (Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol).
5. Fill in the fields as described below
- Name: LimeVPN PPTP
- Gateway: Enter LimeVPN server address, to get one click here
- Username: LimeVPN Username
- Password: LimeVPN Password
6. Click on Advanced, and fill in the fields as described:
- Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE): Checked
- All default boxes: Checked (if they are unchecked in the first place)
- Allow BSD data compression: Checked
- Allow Deflate data compression: Checked
- Use TCP header compression: Checked
- Send PPP Echo Packet: Unchecked
Verify all the settings and select OK.
7. You will now see the newly configured VPN connection in the Network Settings
Click on it and use the ON/OFF button to connect and disconnect
8. You are now successfully connected to LimeVPN