This tutorial explains how to connect your TRENDnet router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
In order to setup your Trendnet router to connect to our VPN via the PPTP protocol please do the following:
- In the left-side menu of the administrative panel, under Main, select WAN.
- Set your Connection Type to PPTP, and select Dynamic IP.
- Type in one of our DNS server addresses: 188.8.131.52
- Type in one of our VPN servers into the Server IP / Name field. You will find the list of server here
- Under PPTP Account, type in your LimeVPN username.
- Under PPTP Password and Retype PPTP Password, type in your LimeVPN password.
- Set Auto-reconnect to Connect-on Demand
- Set Idle Timeout to 5 minutes.
- Leave MTU as it was.
- Enable MPPE.
Click Apply, and you will be connected.