This tutorial explains how to connect your TRENDnet router to LimeVPN using the L2TP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Please note, that L2TP alone does not encrypt your traffic, it only reroutes you through one of our servers. Use it at your own risk. This does not apply to L2TP/IPsec.
In order to setup your Trendnet router to connect to our VPN via the L2TP protocol please do the following:
1. In the left-side menu of the administrative panel, under Main, select WAN.
2. Set your Connection Type to L2TP, and select Dynamic IP.
3. Type in the DNS server address: 18.104.22.168
4. Type in one of our VPN servers into the Server IP / Name field. You can find all of our servers listed here: . Type in us4.limevpn.com, for example.
5. Under L2TP Account, type in your LimeVPN username.
6. Under L2TP Password and Retype L2TP Password, type in your LimeVPN password.
7. Set Auto-reconnect to Connect-on Demand
8. Set Idle Timeout to 5 minutes.
9. Leave MTU as it was.
Click Apply, and you will be connected.