You can follow this tutorial to configure a Huawei router to connect to LimeVPN using L2TP.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Please note, that L2TP alone does not encrypt your traffic, it only reroutes you through one of our servers. Please use it at your own risk. This does not apply to L2TP/IPsec.
- Go into your router's administration panel.
- Open “VPN” in the left-side menu, and expand the L2TP section.
- Enter this configuration:
- Enable L2TP LAC: Checked
- LNS address: a LimeVPN server address. You can find our server addresses here – for example, us4.limevpn.com
- Host name: Any name
- Tunnel password: Leave empty
- Hello Interval (seconds): 60
- PPP username: Your LimeVPN username
- PPP password: Your LimeVPN password
- Connection mode: Auto