This tutorial explains how to connect your TotoLink router to LimeVPN using the L2TP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Please note, that L2TP alone does not encrypt your traffic, it only reroutes you through one of our servers. Please use it at your own risk. This does not apply to L2TP/IPsec.
In order to connect your TotoLink router via L2TP connection to our VPN service please do the following:
1. Go to Network and then click on WAN Settings
2. In Type Menu please select L2TP/Dual WAN access L2TP
3. Type in your LimeVPN credentials.
4. Server IP/Domain Name Address: You can check our full server list here
5. Select DHCP client
6. Select Set DNS Manually and type in the following DNS’s:
7. Save the changes and apply.