This is a tutorial will help you connect a Belkin router via PPTP.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
1. Open the Internet WAN page, and select PPTP for the Connection Type.
2. Enter your username in the PPTP Account field;
3. In the Password and Retype Password fields you need to enter your LimeVPN password;
4. Leave Hostname empty;
5. Into the PPTP Server IP Address field enter the IP address of the server you want to connect to. You will find the list of server here
You can use http://whatismyipaddress.com/hostname-ip tool to convert server name to IP address;
6. IP Assigned by ISP should be set to Yes;
7. Leave the option Disconnect after unchecked;
8. If there is “Click here to enter your DNS Settings” option, please click on it and enter the DNS servers as 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
9. Use Apply Changes option to connect to VPN.
Please note that you may need to disable your router firewall if it is enabled.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.