This is a tutorial will help you connect a Draytek router via PPTP.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
- Open the VPN and Remote Access menu;
2. Go to Lan to Lan submenu;
3. In order to create a new VPN profile. click on an empty entry;
4. Change these settings in A. Common Settings menu:
• Profile Name can be set to anything you like. I would recommend naming it as LimeVPN;
• Enable this profile option should be enabled;
• Change Call direction to Dial-out;
• Enable Always on feature;
5. Change these settings in B. Dial-out Settings menu:
• Select PPTP as Type of Server I am calling;
• Into Server IP/Host Name for VPN field enter the address the server you want to connect to. You will find the list of server here
• Enter your LimeVPN Username and Password into corresponding fields;
• Set PPP Authentication to PAP/CHAP;
6. Change these settings in C. TCP/IP Network Settings menu:
• Set RIP Direction to Disabled;
• “From first subnet to remote network, you have to do” should be changed to NAT;
• Enable Change default route to this VPN;
7. Click OK to finish the VPN setup.
8. Go to VPN and Remote Access -> Connection Management;
9. Click Dial to establish VPN.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.