This tutorial explains how to connect your Padavan firmware router to LimeVPN using the OpenVPN protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
- Please access your router and navigate to VPN Client -> Settings tab.
- Select Enable VPN Client and fill in the fields as following:Remote VPN Server (IP or DNS host): One of our server addresses from https://network.limevpn.om/ Login: Your LimeVPN UsernamePassword: Your LimeVPN PasswordAuthentication Algorithm: SHA-512. If the VPN connection does not establish, try changing this option to SHA-1
- OpenVPN extended configuration:
Syslog verbose level
- Press Apply and then select OpenVPN Certificates & Keys
Copy the server’s CA certificate into ca.crt field and Static Key into ta.key field. You can find the required files here.
- Once the .crt and key details are pasted, click on “Apply” and reboot the router