This tutorial explains how to connect your Linksys Cisco router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Here is how to connect a Linksys Cisco router to LimeVPN:
- Go to Setup -> Basic Setup;
2. Set connection type as PPTP;
3. Set your IP address to be obtained automatically;
5. Enter your LimeVPN credentials;
6. Set Keep alive to 30;
7. Set DNS servers you want to use.
You can use: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
8. Save your settings to connect to VPN.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection..