This tutorial will help you to connect your TP-Link router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Here is how to connect a D-Link router to LimeVPN:
1. Go to Internet -> Setup;
2. Select PPTP (Username / Password) as your internet connection type;
3. Select Dynamic IP as your Address Mode;
4. Into the PPTP Server IP Address field enter the IP address of the server you want to connect to. Our server list can be found here
You can use http://whatismyipaddress.com/hostname-ip tool to convert server name to IP address;
5. Enter your LimeVPN username and password;
6. Set Reconnect Mode to Always on;
7. Use DNS servers: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
8. Click Save settings above PPTP settings to connect to VPN. On some D-Link models, the router may reboot, and you might need to navigate to the “Status” page and click the “Connect” button there.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.