This tutorial will help you to connect your TP-Link router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Here is how to connect a TP-Link router to LimeVPN:
1. Go to Network -> WAN; If you do not find that option, you can find it in Internet -> Basic instead.
2. Set WAN Connection Type as PPTP;
3. Enter your LimeVPN credentials;
4. Disable the Dynamic IP option;
5. In Service IP Address/Name field enter the address the server you want to connect to. You will find the list of server here
6. Choose if you would like to be reconnected manually, on demand or always;
7. Save your settings and hit Connect.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.