This tutorial will help you to connect your TP-Link router to LimeVPN using the L2TP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Please note, that L2TP alone does not encrypt your traffic, it only reroutes you through one of our servers. Please use it at your own risk. This does not apply to L2TP/IPsec.
Here is how to connect a TP-Link router to LimeVPN:
1. Go to Network -> WAN; If you do not find that option, you can find it in Internet -> Basic instead
2. Set WAN Connection Type as L2TP;
3. Enter your LimeVPN credentials;
4. Disable the Dynamic IP option;
5. In Service IP Address/Name field enter the address of the server you want to connect to. Our server list can be found at here
6. Choose if you would like to be reconnected manually, on demand or always;
7. Save your settings and hit Connect.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.