Below are the instructions to setup PPTP connection with LimeVPN on your Asus router. The instructions were made on Asus RT-N18U, firmware version: 126.96.36.199.376_3754
1. First you need to login to the control panel of your Asus router. Usually by default it is 192.168.1.1
Enter the login details to access the panel
2. After you are logged in to the Control Panel, click on the VPN tab on the left side of the window.
3. Click on the VPN Client in the opened window.
4. Click on Add profile button at the bottom of the window.
5. Select PPTP tab. Fill the fields:
Description: Any name of our choice
VPN server: You need to fill in the server hostname or the IP address. You can find our server addresses here
User name: your LimeVPN username;
Password: your LimeVPN account password;
Auto reconnection: yes;
PPTP Options: MPPE 128.
Click Ok to create the connection.
6. In the VPN Client tab you will see the created connection. Click on Activate button to connect your router to LimeVPN.
7. The blue check mark should appear in the Connection Status column. That means that you are connected to LimeVPN.
To disconnect from LimeVPN simply click on Deactivate button which appears instead of the Activate button when you have connected.