This tutorial explains how to connect your Tomato firmware router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
Following changes have to be made in the web configuration panel of your router. You can access it by visiting the local IP of your router from your web browser. .
Try using PPTP protocol to connect to VPN:
- Go to VPN Tunneling – > PPTP Client;
2. Enable Start with WAN feature;
3. Into the Server Address field enter the address of the server you want to connect to. You can find our server addresses here
4. Enter your LimeVPN username and password;
5. Check the Stateless MPPE connection;
6. Set “Accept DNS Configuration” to Exclusive;
7. Enable “Redirect Internet Traffic” and “Create NAT on tunnel features”;
8. Save the settings you have changed;
9. Connect to the VPN.