This tutorial explains how to connect your DD-WRT router to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol.
Following changes have to be made in the web configuration panel of your router. You can access it by visiting the local IP of your router from your web browser.
1. Go to Setup -> Basic Setup;
2. Set PPTP as your Connection Type;
3. Into the Gateway (PPTP Server) field enter a LimeVPN server address. You can find our server addresses here
4. Enter your LimeVPN credentials;
5. Enable the Use DHCP option;
6. Under Optional Settings change MTU to Manual and put in the value of 1460;
7. Scroll down to Network Address Server Settings (DHCP);
8. Select DHCP Type to DHCP Server and also select Enable;
9. Into Static DNS 1 and 2 fields enter our DNS servers: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206;
10. Disable Use DNSMasq for DHCP and DNS;
11. Click Save and Apply Settings at the bottom of the screen to connect to VPN.