QNAP Systems specializes in providing networked solutions for file sharing, virtualization, storage management. Configuring it with a VPN will help you strengthen it's security.
Below guide will help you configure QNap with OpenVPN.
1. Access your QNAP and select QVPN Service, click on VPN Client, navigate to "Add" and then select OpenVPN
2. Import the .ovpn file depending on the server you wish to connect which can be downloaded from here to and enter the below details
- Profile name: A name of your choice
- User name: LimeVPN Username
- Password: LimeVPN Password
3. Click “Apply” to finalize the settings and you should see the new connection visible
4. Click on “Connect” to connect to the VPN server.