Setting up VPN on Android – L2TP VPN Setup guide
1. Go to Settings on your Android Device, and select More.
2. Select VPN.
3. Tap on the (+).
4. Set a VPN name
- In the Type select L2TP/IPSec PSK.
- In the server address tab you can enter one of our VPN server addresses, you can check our server list here
- Set IPSec pre-shared key as: private
NOTE: If you are using a dedicated IP (LimeVPN Pro) or eu10.limevpn.com, then the Pre-shared key will be limevpn
- Use your LimeVPN username and password to login.
Then click Save.
5. Now you can click on new VPN connection and connect to the L2TP/IPSec server.
You will see a small key-like icon on the left side of your notification bar when you are connected to the VPN.
6. To disconnect from the VPN you can go to your VPN settings and click on VPN and choose the “ Disconnect “ option.