1 . First we need to install OpenVPN. Open Terminal by clicking Ctrl+Alt+T or Win+T
sudo apt- get install openvpn
2. Now change the directory to the OpenVPN installed one.
3. Now we need to download and move the configuration files.
sudo wget https://www.limevpn.com/downloads/OpenVPN-Config.zip
4. Now we need to install unzip so that we can unzil the package.
sudo apt-get install unzip
Sudo unzip OpenVPN-Config.zip
5. Select UDP as protocol.
6. To see the list of servers, enter
7. Connect to the server that you have chosen by entering.
8. Enter your LimeVPN username and the password you have received post payment.
9. Now you are connected to the VPN.