Click on Start and open Control Panel.
2. Open Network and Internet
3. Open Network and Sharing Center
4. Click on Set up a new connection or network
5. Click on Connect to a workplace
6. Select No, create a new connection
7. Click on Use my Internet Connection (VPN)
8. Enter Internet address as any address provided in here
Enter any Destination Name and check Don’t connect now; just set it up so I can connect later.
9. Enter VPN username and password that you have received via email and click on Create and Close.
10. Click on Network icon at the bottom right side. Right-click the VPN connection and click on Properties.
11. Goto Security tab and select Type of VPN as Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol (SSTP).
Uncheck Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) and click on OK.
12. Click on Network icon at the bottom right side and click on the VPN connection and Connect. It will show as Connected once it is successfully connected.