1. Open Terminal and enter
Enter the password for the prompt.
2. Open Wired Settings from Network option at top right.
3. Click on + option under VPN
4. Select Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP)
5. Enter the following information:
Name: Names like LimeVPN PPTP or anything related
Gateway: Server address of the server you would like to connect to. You can get the list of server addresses from here.
User name and Password: Use the username and password you received in your mail post payment. You can also obtain it from the Client area.
After that click on Advanced option
6. Uncheck PAP, CHAP, and EAP from the PPTP Advanced Option. Also, check the option Point-to-Point Encryption (MPPE) under Security and Compression and click OK.
7. Click on Add option.
8. Click on OFF option under the VPN to turn the VPN ON.