Access your IPFire via command line as root.
2. Create and access the directory where all our configuration files will be stored:
3. Download our configuration files and unzip them:
4. Before connecting – you have to add additional rule to the routing table:
This rule will route all traffic from 192.168.0.0/16 network via the VPN tunnel. If you use different addresses – change accordingly.
5. To connect to our service type in:
6. Type in your LimeVPN username and password when asked.
7. You will get the following output if successfully connected
Note: If the VPN doesn't start and you are getting following output:
Then do the following:
If you receive the below message, that means your TUN/TAP device is ready for use.
Then repeat steps 5 and 6