This tutorial explains how to connect your Linksys Cisco router to LimeVPN using the L2TP protocol.
You will have to login to your router’s web interface to configure VPN
Please note, that L2TP alone does not encrypt your traffic, it only reroutes you through
Here is how to connect a Linksys Cisco router to LimeVPN:
1. Go to Setup -> Basic Setup;
2. Set connection type as L2TP;
3. Enter the IP address of the server you want to connect to. Our server list can be found at https://network.limevpn.com/
You can use http://whatismyipaddress.com/hostname-ip tool to convert server name to IP address;
4. Enter your LimeVPN credentials;
5. Set Keep alive to 30;
6. Set DNS servers you want to use. You can use: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
7. Save your settings to connect to VPN.
Now your traffic should go through LimeVPN! You can visit www.whatismyipaddress.com to confirm the successful VPN connection.