This is a tutorial on how to connect to LimeVPN using the PPTP protocol on Windows 10.
Open Windows Settings > Network & Internet > VPN, and click on “Add a VPN connection”.
2. Click on Network & Internet > VPN
3. Now click on “Add a VPN connection”
4. A list of settings will appear. Type in:
VPN provider: Windows (built-in)
Connection name: Any name
Server name or address: Server name
List of servers is provided here (For eg. us1.limevpn.com)
VPN type: Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP)
Type of sign-in info: Username and password
User name: Your LimeVPN username
Password: Your LimeVPN password
5. Click on the VPN connection you have just configured, and then click “Connect”.
6. It will show “Connected” once the VPN connection is successful