1. From the Desktop, click on the Network Manager icon at the top right hand corner, then click on Edit Connections
NOTE: If Network Connections icon doesn’t appear, then you can open it via All Applications-> Network Connections
When you are on the Network Connections page, Click on Add.
2. Next, select Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP) and click Create.
3. When the Edit VPN Connection window is displayed, enter the following details:
Connection Name: Any name
Gateway: Server address mentioned here
For eg. eu10.limevpn.com
Username : LimeVPN Username
Password: LimeVPN Password
4. Click on Advanced and un-check PAP, CHAP and EAP and check use Point-to-Point Encryption and click OK:
5. Next click on Save
6. Go to Network Connection on the Desktop and click on VPN Connection.
From the menu, select newly configured VPN and you are connected.